- It happens to all of us – your home starts developing little issues of concern, and this may be anything from flickering lights, faulty door locks, cracking or peeling paint, and anything you may consider undesirable like mounting a TV to the wall.
- Your home requires a fix up – When you want a new electrical outlet close to your favorite study area, modern window treatment installed or repainting work done to replace your old paint, call us or email us anytime.
- You want remodeling work done – If you want some additional features such as a basement bathroom, an egress window, or French doors added to your patio or deck at an affordable price, calling us can be the most significant way to have these projects completed fast and professional.
- Your home utilities develop a problem – HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, as well as significant home appliances can develop issues which you are unable to troubleshoot and fix yourself. We offer a fast response service to homeowners complete with our experienced technicians to get the job done and bring you and your family back to your normalcy in no time.
Are you looking for a handyman that you know you can trust? Did you know that not all handymen are fully qualified to do the work you need? By choosing the right company from the beginning, you can rest easy knowing the job will be done right the first time which will save you lots of money, frustration and time down the road.
Fixing up your home has never been easier, and you are adding long-term value by getting those little nagging problems fixed the right way. We’re the jack-of-all-trades, so give us a call today and finally get your spouse to stop asking you about those odd jobs around the house.
Are you planning to sell your home? Due to the competitive nature of the real estate market, your home needs to be in great shape if you want to get the best offer from prospective buyers. We tend to the needs of homeowners who want to put their houses up for sale. We have a prioritized checklist that we go through to ensure your home appeals to the target market and sells quickly and for your asking price.
Do you have rental properties? Or maybe you are a landlord, an agent, or real estate broker? One of the most time-consuming things is handling tenants repair and maintenance issues. Depending on the size of the estate you manage, you may consistently get calls for repairs, and that can occupy much of your time. Let us give you a piece of mind, and we will take care of your tenant's repair and maintenance needs, which will keep them happy and keep them referring new tenants to you and signing leases.
We have a team of plumbers, carpenters, remodelers, electricians, and painters who are ready and able to handle your entire list of repair and maintenance demands. Some instances where you may need to call us may include:
- Tenant turnover – Vacant properties are incredibly costly to manage because no rent is coming in each month. The moment a tenant leaves, call us for a fast and affordable turnover for cleaning and maintenance services. You cannot afford to leave your property in bad shape because new tenants keep on coming and you do not want to miss out because of undone repairs.
- Damage repairs – It happens in rental properties where a tenant may damage your property either before leaving or after eviction. Instead of watching your property in despair, call us, and we can make it look even better than before. We do window repairs, plumbing repairs, electrical repairs, as well as drywall repairs and anything else that the property may repairing.
- Your property acquisitions – If you bought a new home and you want some work done to customize it and make it fit your taste and style, then our talented and skilled remodeling professionals are the partners you can count on for all your Raleigh handyman needs
Affordable Handyman Raleigh, NC
Oak City Handyman will carry out the various handyman tasks, and if there is one thing that you can be sure, you can count on your property always protected because we are insured, and this should give you peace of mind when working with us.
Easy scheduling – it doesn’t matter how busy your life is; we will make it work around your schedule, and our technicians will be present on your time. Yes, we are that flexible!
Prompt service – all of our projects are started and completed on time. Our plumbers, painters, carpenters, electricians, and other trade specialists understand that our customers do not have time for delays, so we deliver our services on time.
Courtesy and respect – we respect you, your family and your home, while working on the tasks that you hired us for, we shall treat your home like our very own. Our goal is always to provide excellent customer service.
Handyman for Business Owners
You only pay for services as you need them. Meaning you save money on employee taxes, workers' compensation, liability insurance, and wages. We will save you time and money as your "on demand" maintenance department, ready when you need us. Let your dedicated employees stay busy generating income while we take care of the other stuff.
For efficient work done by expert craftsmen to your satisfaction, we invite you to call us for a free no obligation quote so that we can make arrangements to transform your residence or business.
Raleigh Handyman Services
- Assemble and set up office furniture, desks chairs, bookcases, tables or anything else that requires assembly.
- Change out light bulbs and ballasts.
- Replace stained ceiling panels.
- Patch and paint walls.
- Maintenance needs around your house and business.
- Installation Services
- Hang pictures and certificates on any surface.
- Install shelves.
- Hang accessories and lighting.
- Install office and closet organizers.
- Install partitions such as erection, taping, mud drywall and painting.
- Hang and install Christmas lights as well as lights for other holidays.
- Remodeling Services
- Along with anything else you need us for
As your business or family grow, your needs for more space will change. We can provide a complete service to move and add or remove workstations around your home and or office with re-connection of existing cables and wires. We can also hide wires to make your home office or business more professional looking.
As fellow members of the community, we enjoy doing odd jobs for the people of Wake County. We treat our clients like family, which is why we keep our services affordable and do everything we can to make sure you and your family are safe and happy for years to come.